Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Welcome

Hello friends, and welcome to my blog. My roommate, Sil, has finally convinced me to start writing about food, which seems like a pretty daunting task if you ask me. I'm by no means a writer-my older brother was the one who got lucky with the genetic shuffle. However, I hear the best way to get started on writing is to, well, write. So here I am. I'm not exactly sure what I'm getting myself into, but I figure it'll be nice to have a creative outlet of sorts.

This will be a blog about food, not only because I have a love affair with all things gastronomic, but also because my friends do as well. I have the good fortune of being surrounded by a crazy group of people who are all foodies in their own right. So really, this blog is a tribute to them (you know who you are) and all the wildly delicious times we've shared.

I'll post about anything that excites the tastebuds: recipes, restaurants, and other tidbits of information that may spice up your next cocktail party conversation. My hope is that you find something valuable and inspiring here on these pages, and more importantly, that you kick back, relax, and have some fun.

See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment